Who You Are
You are a self-starter with incredible drive, who’s passionate about technology and marketing. You enjoy working with social media and creating a storyline on a multitude of platforms. You prefer to connect with people, ask questions, listen, and share meaningful content that resonates with our audience.
We are looking for a passionate individual to execute our digital media and content strategy. Your main responsibility is to coordinate and action on various parts of our marketing strategy, while playing an active role in content development and delivery.
Our Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for social media management, communications, PR, and direct marketing efforts. Growing our sales pipeline through a generation of new leads is critical to the success of this role. Your work should ultimately lead to prospective clients who are ready to sign up and utilize our products!
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you have excellent written and verbal communications. You also have strong organizational skills – if you’ve ever built a spreadsheet to plan a trip with friends, this might be the role for you. You excel in a fast-paced environment and handle pressure well. You are ambitious and sustainably work towards meaningful lasting results on projects you successfully execute from beginning to end.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Help formulate and communicate the overall brand identity and aesthetics with creative content to support sales and marketing
- Create engaging video content for both social media and website
- Assist with WordPress website updates
- Manage social media accounts including (but not limited to) LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Engage in our online communities; monitor and respond to feedback.
- Learn and apply new technologies and best practices in digital social media
- Write blog posts and articles using company metrics that provide insights to our ecosystem of Advisors, Employers, Providers, and B2B Marketers
Preferred Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Digital Marketing experience in B2B SaaS environment
- Experience with LinkedIn Premium, Sales Navigator or other marketing tools
- Experience with ZenDesk/Sell, Salesforce, Slack, Atlassian or other leading tools
- Proven record of accountability and sales success in B2B SaaS environment
- A passion for digital marketing and social media, Internet Savvy
- Degree or equivalent in digital and social media, graphic design and/or marketing
- A keen eye for aesthetically pleasing layouts and graphics that maximize engagement, while evoking emotion
- Capable of multitasking, and work with a variety of activities in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and a self starter
- Fast learner
- Strong sense of urgency and ownership
- Good interpersonal verbal and written skills
- A team player that can take initiative and work independently
A plus if you have…
- experience with HTML coding
- skills in photo or video editing (Shooting and Editing)
- skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier, InDesign, etc.)
- Group Insurance Industry Relationships and Experience (Benefits or Retirement)
We are a team composed of cognitively diverse professionals. We are continuously looking to welcome new team members who share our purpose, values and connection to delivering the mission and vision of CloudAdvisors. We believe that by breaking the traditional boundaries and limitations of the workplace, we allow individuals to excel in their roles, and achieve remarkable outcomes.
CloudAdvisors is a meritocracy and promotes a culture where the best ideas will win. So to those few bold souls who think differently, challenge the status quo, and dare to dream about creating a better world through their work, CloudAdvisors is ready. Are you?
We are a people-first organization. While we push towards our ambitious goals, you will do so besides a wonderfully supportive team, who executes well. We believe in innovation, creativity, and leading with action.
We are an organization who invests in the professional development of our people. We are excited to learn more about your personal goals, and see how we can align as a company to match those goals
We work with a product and industry that impacts the health, wellness and retirement plans of millions of employees. You care that your work matters, and each day your actions are creating better outcomes for Canadian families.
As a growing and dynamic company we offer bold challenges and opportunities to expand quickly, leading teams or new areas of innovation. Our teams get up every day supported but hungry to tackle the next project, task or problem.