Who You Are
You are a self-starter with incredible drive and passion for technology and sales. You love closing deals and are motivated by the thrill of selling. You enjoy helping clients identify their problems and demonstrating how our software can solve their problems. You’re in your element when you’re meeting new people, asking questions, listening, and pitching ideas. You understand how to network, communicate with professionals, and most importantly, close business.
We are looking for a sales superstar who can help get our software into the right hands. We need a passionate listener who knows how to convert interested parties into buyers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute sales strategy to achieve revenue with insurance and Advisor growth objectives
- Research, message, follow-up, book and record activity using Internal Sales Software
- Utilize LinkedIn, email marketing, and other social media to build a network of prospects
- Independently lead product demonstrations and conduct customer meetings
- Develop weekly, monthly, and quarterly pipeline activity and updates
- Manage goals, forecasts, and revenue expectations, monitor and report KPIs
- Identify and determine strategic sales opportunities in new and existing markets
- Generate new approaches to problems or innovations to establish best practices
- Collaborate with Support Teams to identify and respond to user issues or opportunities
- Report sales KPIs to directors and collaborate on strategy in regular team meetings
Preferred Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Group Insurance Industry Relationships and Experience (Benefits or Retirement)
- Enterprise software sales experience in B2B SaaS environment
- Experience with LinkedIn Premium, Sales Navigator or other marketing tools
- Experience with ZenDesk/Sell, Salesforce, Slack, Atlassian or other leading tools
- Proven record of accountability and sales success in B2B SaaS environment
- Strong sense of urgency and ownership
- Good interpersonal verbal and written skills
We are a team composed of cognitively diverse professionals. We are continuously looking to welcome new team members who share our purpose, values and connection to delivering the mission and vision of CloudAdvisors. We believe that by breaking the traditional boundaries and limitations of the workplace, we allow individuals to excel in their roles, and achieve remarkable outcomes.
CloudAdvisors is a meritocracy and promotes a culture where the best ideas will win. So to those few bold souls who think differently, challenge the status quo, and dare to dream about creating a better world through their work, CloudAdvisors is ready. Are you?
We are a people-first organization. While we push towards our ambitious goals, you will do so besides a wonderfully supportive team, who executes well. We believe in innovation, creativity, and leading with action.
We are an organization who invests in the professional development of our people. We are excited to learn more about your personal goals, and see how we can align as a company to match those goals
We work with a product and industry that impacts the health, wellness and retirement plans of millions of employees. You care that your work matters, and each day your actions are creating better outcomes for Canadian families.
As a growing and dynamic company we offer bold challenges and opportunities to expand quickly, leading teams or new areas of innovation. Our teams get up every day supported but hungry to tackle the next project, task or problem.