Who You Are
You focus on the happiness of customers by listening to them, identifying their needs, and delivering value to them. You have a knack for asking the right questions and finding creative solutions to problems. You can review data and market research to identify the most valuable takeaways. You seek to make an impact through the work you do each day.
As Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for helping our customers find success with CloudAdvisors by translating their needs into software products. You will engage with customers, operations managers, engineers, and design teams to deliver solutions which satisfy our customer’s needs. Ultimately you are the trusted bridge between our Engineering and Sales teams to optimize the flow of information. Your unique position allows you to go to market with the most compelling software products in our ecosystem.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate knowledge of our customers and our Insurance Software Products
- Interact with customers to gather data and shape our products
- Articulate a compelling vision and roadmap for products, summarize needs and ROI, and get key stakeholders excited about upcoming opportunities
- Collaborate with customers and CloudAdvisors team members to determine solutions to customer needs
- Work closely with the Design and Engineering teams to launch projects and deploy solutions that increase revenue
- Review and learn from your work—you’ll frame up new opportunities and celebrate wins!
Preferred Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Enterprise software Product Management experience in B2B SaaS environment
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Slack, and other leading collaboration tools
- Scrum Master training, experience with Agile development or similar methodologies
- Proven track record of success in B2B Product Management
- A passion for Product-Ideation, development, and implementation
- Strong sense of urgency and ownership
- Good interpersonal verbal and written skills
We are a team composed of cognitively diverse professionals. We are continuously looking to welcome new team members who share our purpose, values and connection to delivering the mission and vision of CloudAdvisors. We believe that by breaking the traditional boundaries and limitations of the workplace, we allow individuals to excel in their roles, and achieve remarkable outcomes.
CloudAdvisors is a meritocracy and promotes a culture where the best ideas will win. So to those few bold souls who think differently, challenge the status quo, and dare to dream about creating a better world through their work, CloudAdvisors is ready. Are you?
We are a people-first organization. While we push towards our ambitious goals, you will do so besides a wonderfully supportive team, who executes well. We believe in innovation, creativity, and leading with action.
We are an organization who invests in the professional development of our people. We are excited to learn more about your personal goals, and see how we can align as a company to match those goals
We work with a product and industry that impacts the health, wellness and retirement plans of millions of employees. You care that your work matters, and each day your actions are creating better outcomes for Canadian families.
As a growing and dynamic company we offer bold challenges and opportunities to expand quickly, leading teams or new areas of innovation. Our teams get up every day supported but hungry to tackle the next project, task or problem.