Who You Are
You are a self-starter with an incredible drive for sales and passion for technology. You love digital innovation and remote work, but recognize that business is done person to person, and that b2b sales rely on great relationship building. You love reaching out and meeting people, asking questions, listening, and pitching ideas. You understand how to network, communicate with professionals, and close business.
We are seeking a determined, tactical, and motivated sales professional to lead our Software Service Sales team by engaging new and existing customers. The core mission of the Relationship Manager is to develop a solid pipeline of organizations who purchase software and services on a recurring basis. The role focuses on relationship building throughout the customer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute sales strategy to achieve revenue from Insurance and Advisor growth objectives
- Research, contact, follow–up, schedule, and record activity using internal sales software
- Use LinkedIn, Email Marketing, and social media to build a network of prospects
- Independently lead product demonstrations and conduct customer meetings
- Develop weekly, monthly, and quarterly pipeline activity and updates
- Manage goals, forecasts, and revenue expectations, monitoring and reporting KPIs
- Identify and determine strategic sales opportunities in new and existing markets
- Generate new approaches to problems or innovations to establish best practices
- Collaborate with Support Teams to identify and respond to user issues or opportunities
- Report sales KPIs to directors and collaborate on strategy in regular team meetings
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Group Insurance Industry Relationships and Experience (Benefits or Retirement)
- Enterprise software sales experience in B2B SaaS environment
- Experience with LinkedIn Premium, Sales Navigator or other marketing tools
- Experience with ZenDesk/Sell, Salesforce, Slack, Atlassian or other leading tools
- Proven record of accountability and sales success in B2B SaaS environment
- Desires to grow in teams, responsibility, and authority
We are a team composed of cognitively diverse professionals. We are continuously looking to welcome new team members who share our purpose, values and connection to delivering the mission and vision of CloudAdvisors. We believe that by breaking the traditional boundaries and limitations of the workplace, we allow individuals to excel in their roles, and achieve remarkable outcomes.
CloudAdvisors is a meritocracy and promotes a culture where the best ideas will win. So to those few bold souls who think differently, challenge the status quo, and dare to dream about creating a better world through their work, CloudAdvisors is ready. Are you?
We are a people-first organization. While we push towards our ambitious goals, you will do so besides a wonderfully supportive team, who executes well. We believe in innovation, creativity, and leading with action.
We are an organization who invests in the professional development of our people. We are excited to learn more about your personal goals, and see how we can align as a company to match those goals
We work with a product and industry that impacts the health, wellness and retirement plans of millions of employees. You care that your work matters, and each day your actions are creating better outcomes for Canadian families.
As a growing and dynamic company we offer bold challenges and opportunities to expand quickly, leading teams or new areas of innovation. Our teams get up every day supported but hungry to tackle the next project, task or problem.